Vacancies at Evolution Meats B.V. – Key Account Managers
“Do you want to be part of an adventurous journey in the plant-based food business?”
We are currently seeking experienced Key Account Managers (KAMs) to take our sales to the next level in the Benelux, Germany and in the UK, and to further contribute to our international expansion. The right candidates must be capable of accelerating the sales of a unique range of vegan products that the company produces in-house.
The company is a start-up / scale up active in the plant-based food segment, and located in The Netherlands. The company has high international ambitions, and believes it has a unique range of products to establish a strong market position in the global platform of plant-based food. The company’s culture is open, with a no-nonsense working attitude and a commitment to inclusion and diversity.
We are looking for experienced KAMs, who can immediately start the acceleration of sales in the BtB and in the BtC channels;
- 2 x KAMs for the Benelux
- 2 x KAMs for Germany
- 2 x KAMs for the UK
The KAM will have the following responsibilities;
- Develop sustainable sales in the BtB and BtC channels in their designated region
- Define an effective sales plan for the most potential channels and accounts
- Be the ambassador of the brand and its products in their designated region
- Be the eyes and the ears of the company in the market and collect valuable market information on channels, accounts, and competition for further optimization of the brand and product performance
- Safeguard the essentials of the Brand identity and proposition in all levels of their markets
- Develop effective sales tools with the Brand & Marketing colleagues to support the sales acceleration in their respective region.
- Continuously monitor the effectiveness of their sales plan in relation with the goals of the company, and adjust and improve where necessary
The ideal candidate will excel both in sales tactics and in execution, with a hands-on, pragmatic way of working. No nonsense, straightforward and extremely eager and inventive. He/she has an extensive network in the food business for their region, a strong affinity with the plant-based food development and with multi-cultural food traditions.
- Academic education; Business, or Marketing / or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of experience in Food sales within BtB and BtC markets; experience with vegan food products is a plus.
- Affinity with diverse traditional food cultures
- Creative, innovative and flexible
- High sense of responsibility, disciplined and solid self-starter
- Language proficiency;
- For the Benelux; Dutch, French and English
- For Germany; English and German
- For the UK; English
- Turkish proficiency would be a plus
- Ability to travel in the designated region
The company is based in The Netherlands. The KAMs can work from home /or mobile
Renumeration; a competitive salary, on-target sales bonus and a company (EV) car
Do you think you can add your part to our adventurous journey ? Then get in touch with us, tell us why you would like to join our team and how you can add value to our journey. And do not forget to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.